Where: Blenheim, Marlborough
When: August 23-24
The New Zealand Cruise Association is delighted to invite you to this year’s Conference which will focus on sustainability within the cruise industry.
This is a Conference you do not want to miss.
- Prepare your business for future growth in this $US40 billion global industry
- Network with industry leaders, stakeholders and peers
- Be informed by local and international speakers
- Engage with panellists discussing the importance of sustaining New Zealand’s tourism sector
- Help shape this key sector and its sustainability here in Aotearoa
Register now to get your Early Bird discount – only available until June 30th.
Thursday 23 August 2018
The New Zealand Cruise Association AGM will be held at the Omaka Aviation Heritage Centre, from 4pm.
Join us for the Welcome Reception at the Omaka Aviation Heritage Centre, following the AGM, from 5.00pm.
Friday 24 August 2018
Conference begins at the Marlborough Convention Centre with registration from 8.00am.
Following the conference, relax and enjoy some delicious refreshments and industry networking.
Every alternate year our conference is held in a different incredible New Zealand location.
In case you missed being there, here is where our last conferences were held: