Where: Blenheim, Marlborough
When: August 23-24
The New Zealand Cruise Association is delighted to invite you to this year’s Conference which will focus on Balancing Cruise Growth.
This is a Conference you do not want to miss.
- Prepare your business for future growth in this $US40 billion global industry
- Network with industry leaders, stakeholders and peers
- Be informed by local and international speakers
- Engage with panellists discussing the importance of sustaining New Zealand’s cruise tourism
- Help shape this key sector and its sustainability here in Aotearoa
Thursday 23 August 2018
The New Zealand Cruise Association AGM will be held at the Omaka Aviation Heritage Centre, from 4pm.
Join us for the Welcome Reception at the Omaka Aviation Heritage Centre, following the AGM, from 5.00pm.
Friday 24 August 2018
Conference begins at the Marlborough Convention Centre with registration from 8.00am.
Following the conference, relax and enjoy some delicious refreshments and industry networking.
Every alternate year our conference is held in a different incredible New Zealand location – this year is in Marlborough.
Marlborough is a brilliant destination for work and play – discover more details on pre and post touring options and other fantastic reasons to extend your stay.
In case you missed our previous conferences, here is where they were held: